For each WOD, you will get a ranking. If there is a tie score on a specific WOD, you will get the same rank for that WOD. We will add the ranks from each WOD to determine the overall rank (and ultimately the winners of the prizes for first, second and third). If there is a tie for any of the top three positions, we will do the math on each WOD for those teams to determine who mathematically is the winner (with each WOD being equally weighted).
WOD 1: Follow the Leader
4 person team relay. Each gender breaks up the reps any way they want. The 2 men go first, followed by the 2 women. The women cannot advance to the next station until the men have completed the reps.
- 50 Calorie row
- 50 Plate burpees (Burpee to a 15#/10# plate under your chest when you go to the ground and then pick it up and put it over your head with locked arms to finish) -- see video here as an example http://vimeo.com/34482673
- 50 slam ball partner-pass situps 20#/15# (Partners start facing each other seated on the floor. Rep starts with athlete on their back and the slam ball touching the ground above their head. The rep completes when the ball is handed off to their partner)
- 50 Air squats to a Med Ball depth.
- 50 Box Jumps-Overs (or step overs) (24”/20”) - both feet must make contact on top of the box. No lateral jumps allowed.
- 50 KB Swings (53#/35$) -- Russian swing height. Kettlebell must reach a height where the lowest point of the kettlebell is above eye-level.
WOD 2: Move that Weight
Part A: Teams will be broken into 2 pairs, Each pair will work together throughout parts A and B.
- Each pair will have 5 minutes to establish a max Ground-to-Overhead for each member of the pair. The score will be the combined total of each member. You will begin with an empty bar (either 45# or 35# -- your choice) and add weight from inside the rig next to your lifting platform.
Part B: The same 2 people from your team will move into another area and do a 5 min AMRAP (alternating athletes per round). The score is the total reps combined from both athletes.
- 5 Dumbbell Power Cleans (25#/15#)
- 10 Dumbbell Push Presses (25#/15#)
- 20 Dumbbell Weighted Lunges -- DBs at side (Knee to Pad on floor) (25#/15#)
WOD 3: The Four Jumpers
The 4-person team will work together for this 12-minute AMRAP. You can do the deadlifts with 1 or 2 people on the bar, but you just have 1 bar for the men and one for the women. Each member will be doing 40 jumpropes during the AMRAP. Double-unders are worth 20 points and single-unders are worth 10 points. Each set of deadlifts is worth 20 points, so a total round (with double-unders) is worth 100 points. Athletes can not mix single-unders and double-unders to complete their 40 reps. It is either all singles that count or all doubles that count.
Start with a men’s bar loaded to 95# and a women’s bar loaded to 65#. 2 men will begin at the deadlift and 2 women will begin at the jump ropes. 3...2..1… Go!
- 20 Deadlifts at 95#/65# (20 pts)
- 10 Deadlifts at 145#/95# (20 pts)
- 5 Deadlifts at 235#/165# (20 pts)
- Athlete 1: 40 Jumpropes (20 pts for DUs, 10 pts for singles)
- Athlete 2: 40 Jumpropes (20 pts for DUs, 10 pts for singles)
8:00 AM - 8:30 AM: Athlete check in
8:30 AM - 9:00 AM: Warm up.
9:00 AM: Standards and Demo: WOD 1
9:20 AM: WOD 1 Begins
10:30 AM: Standards and Demo: WOD 2
10:45 AM: WOD 2 Begins
11:45 AM: Standards and Demo: WOD 3
Noon: WOD 3 Begins
1:15 PM Awards