- 9/9 (today!) – Information Session for the Lurong Paleo Challenge at Webster (7:00 pm).
- 9/10 (tomorrow) – Information Session for the Lurong Paleo Challenge at FCCF (6:00 pm)
- 9/13 (Sat) – East End Fest. $3 admission and events are free.
- 9/14 (Sun) – Lurong Measurments: 5-7 pm at Webster
- 9/15 (Mon) – Lurong Measurements: 4-8 pm at FCCF (between classes) or 8-9 pm (Open Gym)
- 9/15 (Mon) – The Lurong Living Paleo Challenge Begins! WOD days TBA.
- 9/16 (Tues at Webster at 6:30 pm) & 9/18 (Thurs at FCCF at 6 pm) – CrossFit Kids begins (ages 4-12). Children are welcome to come to a free trial. The registration will be live by the end of the week.
- 9/20 (Sat) – Hero WOD at both gyms for RPD Officer Pierson. Click here for WOD and details. We will host this at regular WOD times at both gyms (7 & 9 am at Webster) and 7-10 am at FCCF (with heats every 45 min at FCCF).
- 10/12 (Sat) – Barbells for Boobs Pink Bra Tour! We are one of only about 10 gyms nationwide where they stop with the Pink Bra Tour. We will host the event at Webster this year so we can run more people through each heat. You need to donate or raise at least $40 to B4B to participate in the WOD (and be eligible for prizes). Sign up here for either the FCCF or Webster teams: https://www.barbellsforboobs.org/. CrossFit Paradigm Performance and Iron Core CrossFit will also be joining us for this event!
- 10/26 (Sun) – Western NY Masters Camp at CrossFit Webster. We will also have info up on the website soon.
- 10/31 (Friday) – Halloween Dodgeball (in costume of course)!
- 11/8 – 11/9 (Sat/Sun) – WNY Masters Throwdown at Webster. 11/8 (individuals) and 11/9 (4-person teams of all ages, but the total age must be at least 175 years). We will post more info about this soon.