The complete schedule will be posted when we finalize the number of teams. We plan to have people arrive between 8-8:30 and begin WOD 1 promptly at 9 am.
Here are the WODs!
3K Rowing relay - All 4 teammates row! Each athlete gets 10 pulls before the next athlete rotates in. Rotation order must be maintained.
Part A -- 10 Minutes to reach max ground to overhead for all 4 team members.
Team may divide the time any way they want. One person lifts at a time. One 35# bar per team. Teammates may help change weights, but the bar may not be lifted until only the athlete lifting is in the designated area. Rest 5:00 before moving to part B
10 Minutes -- Ascending Ladder by 1s (1,2,3,4,5,6,7... reps) of
- Slam Balls 20/15
- Ab Mat Straight Leg Sit Ups
- Box Jump/Step Overs 24"/20"
- Slam Balls - Ball starts on the ground. Must be lifted above head (bottom of the ball is above the top of your head). Ball must be thrown to the floor and must be caught on the first bounce. Rep completes when the ball is caught and the hips reach full extension.
- Ab Mat Straight Leg Sit Ups - Shoulder blades much touch the floor in full extension, shoulders must pass hips at the top of the sit up. Hands must touch feet or shins.
- Box Jump/Step overs - Athlete must be facing perpendicular to the box (no lateral jumps and no jumping/stepping from the corner of the box). Both feet must make contact with the top of the box before landing on the floor with both feet, opposite where you started.
Follow the Leader. 4-person team relay. Each gender breaks up the reps any way they want. Each partner must do at least one rep. The 2 men go first, followed by the 2 women. The women cannot advance to the next station until the men have completed the reps.
- 50 Burpees to 25# plate (Chest touches plate at the bottom, jump to the 25# plate, hips reach full extension while standing on the plate)
- 50 DB Snatch (alt arms) 40#/30# (switch arms on the ground, no bouncing weight, must reach full lock-out)
- 50 Double Unders or 150 Singles (both partners must to either Doubles or Singles)
- 50 Lunges with plate overhead 45#/35# (knee must touch the ground, alternate legs)
- 50 Russian KB Swings 53#/35#